Our office is open for clients again. Also, we introduce speaking hours via Skype on a trial basis. Look for „Stefan Dornow“ on Skype. The preliminary Skype times are Tuesdays 3-4 pm and Fridays 2-4 pm.
Due to the Corona virus, the following precautions apply:
- Don´t come if you are infected, have Corona-symptoms or recently had contact to an infected person.
- Don´t come without an appointment.
- You can make the appointment by phone, Email, WhatsApp, or Fax.
- Please be punctual.
- If at all possible, leave your children at home.
- We will ask your name and mobile number at the door, have your Ausweis ready when you come.
- Only two persons can use the waiting room at the same time. If the waiting room is occupied when you come, you must wait outside of the building. We will call you when it is your turn.
- You must wear a face mask in the office at all times.
- Wash your hands immediately after entering the office.
- No eating or drinking, feeding children or changing diapers in the rooms of the office.
- No more than two persons may enter the conference room with the lawyer.
- In the interest of all clients and in order to limit waiting times, try to keep your meetings with the lawyer as short as possible.
- When your appointment is finished, please leave the office and the building immediately.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION!
Civil Law, especially:
- - Traffic Law
- - Insurance Law
- - Tenancy Law
- - Claim Management
Migration Law, especially:
- - Asylum Law
- - Residence Law
- - Aliens Law
Criminal Law and Administrative Offences
Schlichtungsstelle nach dem BaySchlG
I offer you professional legal advice as well as extrajudicial and judicial representation in almost every field of law.
I can represent you nationwide in all german courts (except BGH) and I have contacts to colleagues in Germany and abroad to cooperate with. If necessary and if you wish we can contact or consult professionals specialized in other subjects (tax accountant, public accountant).
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.